About Me

My photo
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
Armand Hammer, the great industrialist, was asked, what is the secret of your success. He responded: "Luck". He explained: "I'm lucky I can get out of bed every day and go to work and live my life." I'd say, I'm lucky too

Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Brilliant Doctor medical record of the day: "Upon physical examination the patient appears to be a young woman". Really? What tipped you off? Exactly what did this physical exam involve? Will health care reform make it easier for this Doctor to determine if his patients are young or old and their gender?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Вut ωhаt thеy aгe not гeallу advertising toο loud іѕ that the hоuse is only 723
squaгe fеet and contaіnѕ οnly one beԁroom, 1.
At least, іt neеds to bе rеsuѕcitated
more than John Traνoltа's career has been. Color can be used to tie them all together, and the hues do not necessarily have to be identical.

Also visit my site :: home interiors