About Me

My photo
Danbury, Connecticut, United States
Armand Hammer, the great industrialist, was asked, what is the secret of your success. He responded: "Luck". He explained: "I'm lucky I can get out of bed every day and go to work and live my life." I'd say, I'm lucky too

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Battle of the Interweb Max's

MAX BARRY LASHES OUT AT MAXIMILLIAN BARRY
 My son is pretty unassuming guy, which, if I were him, I wouldn't be, but that's another story. Apparently the author and creator of another web-site, Max Barry.com has seen his last google alert with his name, but referencing my baby boy; he's had it! Who can blame him, as he explains:
 " Lately my Google Alert emails have become polluted with other Max Barrys. I guess I knew it had to happen. I couldn’t have the web to myself forever. But all of a sudden there are three of us. The first guy to show up was okay. He writes about NFL. I gather that’s some kind of football. Not the good kind. But still. I was just glad he was doing something. I didn’t want some whiny, self-obsessed blogger Max Barry confusing everybody. I have that base covered.
  But now this third guy. I’ve been worried about the wrong thing. Because this Max Barry, he’s better-looking than me. He models. He’s younger. More hair. I guess that goes without saying. But really: tons of hair. He cooks. Plays tennis semi-professionally. Works as a personal trainer. Posts workouts-of-the-day to his website. Workout-of-the-days? Whatever. He’s a god, is my point. A toned, buffed, let-me-whip-you-up-a-filet-mignon god. He makes me look like crap.
At this point I haven’t decided whether to break into his house in the middle of the night and stab him or become fast friends and use him as my body double for TV interviews. That’s a decision for the new year."
 As a father should I be concerned? No. Proud yes, and a big shout out to Max at Max at www.maxbarry.com
Oh, yes, you must check out Maximillian a thttp://www.nu-fit.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When shopping for mirгoгs pay аttentiоn to the fгаme and chooѕe one that fits
the overall dеsign of your гoom. DESIGN STYLES Feng Shui (pronounced fung shwаy) has become quite tгendy in deѕign аnd functionalitу in part because of thе current emphasis on global environment.
Soft goldеn уеllows and spicy reds can bring a harmonious blend to youг
lіving rоom design.

Feel free to visit my page ... http://gatuartist.se/

yanmaneee said...

ultra boost
coach factory outlet
kyrie 5 shoes
moncler outlet
westbrook shoes
off white nike
golden goose
nike cortez
hermes handbags
air jordan